- 100g dark chocolate (preferably raw and vegan)
- 15g dry cranberries
- 25g dry apricots
- 40g pecan nuts
- 5 Nairns rough oatcakes
- 40g flaked almonds
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl set in shallow water over a low heat until melted.
- Blend all the ingredients except for the flaked almonds in a blender until roughly chopped.
- Add the mixture with the flaked almonds to the melted chocolate and coat thoroughly.
- Spoon into 10-12 cake cases or 20 petit four cases.
- Chill in the fridge until set.